Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ornamental Displays



With Thanksgiving comes another one of my favorite holiday traditions: decorating the tree! There's something about gathering around the tree, drinking hot cocoa, and hanging all the prettiest ornaments that makes me feel warm and cozy inside.

Every year, I like to pick out a new ornament for myself and now that I live on my own, I get to decorate my own tree. I'm super excited to get some more ornaments and to start my own holiday traditions. Here are some of my favorite picks for this year!

Camp Oar Ornament Set // If you make something in the shape of an oar, there's at least a 90% chance i'll buy it. I think this would be the perfect rustic-chic addition to a tree

Vintage Car Ornament // This ornament reminds me of the cutest Tommy Hilfiger ad of all time. Or KJP's instagram feed. Same thing.

Lilly Glass Ornament // For those days when you're missing warm, sunny afternoons in pretty dresses.

Pineapple Ornament // My favorite summer accessory, back again with a holiday twist!

How do you decorate your tree?



No comments:

Post a Comment