Thursday, December 4, 2014

It's not Christmas without the cookies!



Oh my goodness, currently drooling over cookie recipes instead of studying for my macroeconomics final. Baking cookies is my favorite way to cope with stress, anger, or a broken heart (and everyone knows calories don't count during dead week & finals week!)

I've been obsessively bookmarking Christmas cookie recipes since mid-october, and I can't wait to make them all instead of  after studying ;) Here are my favorites!

Peppermint Shortbread Bar Cookies from BruCrew Life. These look easy enough to mass produce and bring to a holiday party. Plus, the Christmas sprinkles are adorable.

Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies from Betty Crocker. Anything with a chocolate drizzle is a winner for me.

Peppermint Crinkle Cookies from Bakers Royale. I made these last year and they were a huge hit with my roommates! Plus, the secret ingredient is Nutella.

No Bake Thin Mint Cookies from The View from Great Island. No bake. Three ingredients. Thin Mints. These cookies can do no wrong.

Let me know if you have any good recipes!








No comments:

Post a Comment